1. Who is entitled to a voucher?
The voucher will be available to the person who, on the effective date of the Act, will be entitled to:
- child benefit specified in the Act on state aid in bringing up children (the so-called 500+) or a childcare allowance in the amount of the above-mentioned an educational benefit referred to in the Act on State Aid in Raising Children;
In the period from the entry into force of the Act until December 31, 2021, he will be granted the right to the benefit or allowance specified in point 1 for a child for whom such right was not previously granted. The voucher will also be available for children whose parents work abroad
2. What is the value of the voucher?
A voucher in the amount of PLN 500 will be available for each child. In the case of a disabled child, the entitled person will also receive an additional voucher in the amount of PLN 500, i.e. they will receive vouchers with a total value of PLN 1,000. The voucher is tax free and does not count towards your income.
3. How can I apply for a voucher?
There is no need to submit additional applications for a voucher. You just need to activate it.
The voucher will be generated in the PUE ZUS system. In order to activate the voucher, it will be necessary for an authorized person to log in to the PUE ZUS system (this can be done using a trusted profile or qualified electronic signature) and confirm the correctness of the data or update the data regarding the e-mail address and telephone number.
Vouchers, in the form of a unique, 16-digit number, will be sent by text message to the indicated telephone number or e-mail address.
4. In what form will the voucher be issued?
The voucher will be in the form of an electronic document in the form of a unique 16-digit number. After activating the voucher in the PUE ZUS system, it will be forwarded via text message to the indicated telephone number or e-mail address.
5. Can I pay with a voucher several times?
You will be able to make multiple payments with the voucher until the voucher is exhausted.
6. What is the validity of the voucher?
The voucher will expire on March 31, 2022.
7. Can I pay for a hotel stay with a voucher for children and myself, or only for children?
Hotel services or travel packages for which the payment will be made with the voucher are to be provided to the child for whom the voucher has been awarded.